- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 19 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 45 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 52 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Driver's Seat Occupant Detection System
2004 BMW 760
In certain crash conditions, the driver's front air bag, head protection system, safety belt pretensioner, and knee air bag may not deploy, increasing the risk of injury to a seat occupant.
- On certain passenger vehicles, the software programming of the driver's seat occupant detection system (ods) may not be able to reliably determine if the driver's seat is occupied.
- Dealers will reprogram the software for the driver's seat occupant detection system. The recall began October 13, 2004. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.