- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 4 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 6 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 21 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 33 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Driver's Seat Occupant Detection System
2004 BMW 760
In certain crash conditions, the driver's front air bag, head protection system, safety belt pretensioner, and knee air bag may not deploy, increasing the risk of injury to a seat occupant.
- On certain passenger vehicles, the software programming of the driver's seat occupant detection system (ods) may not be able to reliably determine if the driver's seat is occupied.
- Dealers will reprogram the software for the driver's seat occupant detection system. The recall began October 13, 2004. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.