- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 35 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect ECU Programming Causing Stall
2014 BMW 760
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 BMW 760Li vehicles. The Engine Control Unit (ECU) may have been programmed with incompatible software during a service visit, possibly causing the engine to stall.
- All affected vehicles have been repaired by programming the ECU with the correct software. Therefore, owner letters will not be sent. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.