- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 39 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 63 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect ECU Programming Causing Stall
2014 BMW 760
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 BMW 760Li vehicles. The Engine Control Unit (ECU) may have been programmed with incompatible software during a service visit, possibly causing the engine to stall.
- All affected vehicles have been repaired by programming the ECU with the correct software. Therefore, owner letters will not be sent. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.