- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 46 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 53 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 63 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 87 days ago
BMW TSB #612013
2014 BMW 760
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "Service Action: Replace EMF Switch. An electrical malfunction in the EMF (Electromechanical Parking Brake) switch can cause an erroneous Check Control Message to be displayed. The parking brake functions properly. EMF switch hardware error AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F01, F02 and F15 vehicles which were produced from June 2013 to October 2013. In order to determine whether a specific vehicle has had this Service Action completed or is affected by this Service Action, first check the B-pillar label for code number 658. If code number 658 has been punched out, the campaign has already been performed. If code number 658 has not been punched out, it will be necessary to utilize the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or the Key Reader. Based on the response of the system, either proceed with the corrective action or take no further action."
Click a tab for more information.