- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 5 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 6 days ago
- November 6: Bmw Recalls 2020 BMW X3 M40i and X4 M40i recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: BMW Recalls 330i and Z4 Vehicles To Replace The Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 7
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.