- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 49 days ago
BMW TSB #B340615
2018 BMW M2
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Grinding Noise from Rear Brakes. Pebbles, road grit, or other foreign materials can get caught in between the brake protection (backing) plate and the brake disc(s), this may cause a disturbing noise in the rear axle area while driving.
Click a tab for more information.