- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 41 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
BMW TSB #B613617
2018 BMW M2
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "BATTERY DISCHARGE CCM (CHECK CONTROL MESSAGE) DISPLAYED: COMFORT ACCESS DISABLED. One or more of the following conditions are present: * CCM ""Battery. Discharge in standstill."", or similar, is displayed. * Comfort Access and contactless tailgate opening are not working. * Vehicle can still be unlocked with radio remote control (ID transmitter). Fault conditions are cleared upon engine restart. FEM (Front Electronics Module) software error Unauthorized (radio remote control out of range) access to vehicle has been attempted at least seven times with Comfort Access or Smart Opener (contactless tailgate opening) when the vehicle was locked. As a result of these unauthorized access attempts, the following conditions were set: * CCM ""Battery. Discharge in standstill."", or similar, is displayed * Terminal 30F (switched battery terminal when fault occurs) was deactivated, preventing Comfort Access and contactless tailgate opening."
Click a tab for more information.