- December 27: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
- December 12: BMW Timing Chain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 37 days ago
- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 49 days ago
- November 21: BMW Recalls M2 and M4 Coupes Over Fuel Systems recalls | 58 days ago
- November 20: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 59 days ago
BMW Preliminary Evaluation PE09036: REAR LAMP ILLUMINATION
2004 BMW M3
REAR LAMP ILLUMINATION
Exterior Lighting:Brake Lights
Exterior Lighting:Tail Lights
Exterior Lighting:Turn Signal
- ODI has received complaints from consumers stating that their tail light assembly is not properly illuminating.the tail light assembly consists of a turn signal lamp, a tail lamp and a brake lamp.the complainants have indicated that the issue is with an 8 pin connector and associated ground wiring.these components are allegedly overheating and melting due to excessive electrical current that runs through the system.BMW issued a technical service bulletin (tsb) sib-630306 on February 2007 to address the condition by adding supplementary ground wiring to the tail lamp assembly.ODI is upgrading to an ea to further investigate the issue.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.