- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 29 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 45 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 72 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 80 days ago
BMW Preliminary Evaluation PE09036: REAR LAMP ILLUMINATION
2004 BMW M3
REAR LAMP ILLUMINATION
Exterior Lighting:Brake Lights
Exterior Lighting:Tail Lights
Exterior Lighting:Turn Signal
- ODI has received complaints from consumers stating that their tail light assembly is not properly illuminating.the tail light assembly consists of a turn signal lamp, a tail lamp and a brake lamp.the complainants have indicated that the issue is with an 8 pin connector and associated ground wiring.these components are allegedly overheating and melting due to excessive electrical current that runs through the system.BMW issued a technical service bulletin (tsb) sib-630306 on February 2007 to address the condition by adding supplementary ground wiring to the tail lamp assembly.ODI is upgrading to an ea to further investigate the issue.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.