- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 32 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 37 days ago
BMW Recall : Driveshaft May Separate From Flange
2017 BMW M3
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2016-2017 BMW M3 Sedans, 2016-2017 BMW M4 and M4 GTS Coupes and 2017 BMW M4 Convertible vehicles. The connection between the driveshaft and the flange may fail resulting in a loss of propulsion.
- BMW will notify vehicle owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.