- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 60 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 72 days ago
2017 BMW M3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 BMW M3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 BMW M3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »