- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B610120
2020 BMW M340i
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- ACCESSORIES DO NOT POWER ON: Customer is unable to power up or charge accessories through a plug adapter inserted in the front 12-volt power socket plug. Alternatively, it will only operate when constant downward hand pressure is maintained. A design change was intended to reduce short circuits and blown fuses. When the plug adapter is inserted, the center contact pin may not make proper contact with the center pin of the power socket plug.
Click a tab for more information.