- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 16 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 21 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 26 days ago
BMW TSB #B610420
2020 BMW M340i
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- COMFORT ACCESS & COMFORT GO DO NOT WORK SPORADICALLY IN WARM TO HOT TEMPERATURE: At warm to hot outside temperatures (above 60C° F) the customer may complain that the Comfort Access and Comfort Go sporadically don't work. Vehicle can be opened by pressing the remote control unlock buttons and- Engine start is possible by placing the remote control key on the steering column ring antenna. The situation corrects itself after the vehicle goes to sleep or cools down. At warm to hot outside temperatures there may be a temporary interruption in communication between the comfort access functions in the BDC. This leads to sporadic operating failure of the comfort access function.
Click a tab for more information.