- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 60 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 72 days ago
BMW Recall : Driveshaft May Separate From Flange
2017 BMW M4
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2016-2017 BMW M3 Sedans, 2016-2017 BMW M4 and M4 GTS Coupes and 2017 BMW M4 Convertible vehicles. The connection between the driveshaft and the flange may fail resulting in a loss of propulsion.
- BMW will notify vehicle owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. An initial owner notification letter was mailed on December 4, 2018. A second owner notification will be sent once the remedy is available. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.