- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 24 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
BMW Recall : Driveshaft May Separate From Flange
2017 BMW M4
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2016-2017 BMW M3 Sedans, 2016-2017 BMW M4 and M4 GTS Coupes and 2017 BMW M4 Convertible vehicles. The connection between the driveshaft and the flange may fail resulting in a loss of propulsion.
- BMW will notify vehicle owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.