- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 14 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 35 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 39 days ago
BMW Recall : Driveshaft May Separate From Flange
2017 BMW M4
A loss of vehicle propulsion can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2016-2017 BMW M3 Sedans, 2016-2017 BMW M4 and M4 GTS Coupes and 2017 BMW M4 Convertible vehicles. The connection between the driveshaft and the flange may fail resulting in a loss of propulsion.
- BMW will notify vehicle owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.