- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 37 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 42 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 43 days ago
BMW TSB #B310112
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
- CRACKING NOISES FROM THE FRONT AXLE AREA WHILE TURNING THE WHEELS, WHEN STATIONARY OR PARKING: Cracking noises are heard from the front axle area while maneuvering at low speeds (e.g., parking lot maneuvers) or when turning the steering wheel while stationary.
Click a tab for more information.