- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 49 days ago
BMW TSB #B310514
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Front Suspension Ride Height Has Dropped: The front suspension ride height has dropped on one or both sides due to overload. This is caused by driving over obstacles (e.g. potholes) or an impact severe enough for the front spring strut damper to slip through the clamp of the steering knuckle.
Click a tab for more information.