- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 51 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #B340414
2018 BMW M4
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B340414.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC
- Diagnosis of Compound Brake System Complaints in M Vehicles: 1. Visible cracks are caused by high thermal stresses during rapid heating and cooling of the brake discs. Braking from high speed with cold brake components (less than 212 degree
Click a tab for more information.