- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 38 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 44 days ago
BMW TSB #B341019
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMER DISCUSSIONS REGARDING MOTORSPORT VEHICLE BRAKES: INFORMATION Inform the customer during a consultation that the M Compound (standard equipment) and M Carbon Ceramic (optional) brakes are high-performance brake systems which are designed for sporty dynamic driving styles. As a side effect of the highest possible brake performance customers are likely to hear noises due to the extremely resilient materials.
Click a tab for more information.