- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 49 days ago
BMW TSB #B610520
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- CCM DISPLAYED "INCREASED BATTERY DRAIN" CAUSED BY CONTROLLER. A yellow CCM (Check Control Message) ID 415 is displayed- "Increased battery drain! // Battery. Electrostatic discharge at standstill / start engine. Energy management" The results of the Energy Diagnosis test plan identifies the Controller as the root cause of the CCM. The Controller delays the vehicle going to sleep by up to 6 minutes. In some cases this will cause the CCM 415 to be displayed when starting the vehicle. Replacing the Controller in this case will not correct this situation.
Click a tab for more information.