- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 53 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 54 days ago
BMW TSB #B610819
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:SWITCH/WIRING
- Service Information June 2019 General Electrical Systems B61 08 19 Technical Service WINDSHIELD WIPERS SWITCH ON BY THEMSELVES. The windshield wipers switch on by themselves and can no longer be switched off despite activation of the switch. An internal software error in the SZL (steering column switch cluster).
Click a tab for more information.