- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 51 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #B840815
2018 BMW M4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "?SUBJECT During the QC1 the BMW Assist Test Call Fails . After the transport mode is deleted (during the QC1), a BMW Assist (SOS) test call is made by pressing the SOS/ E-Call button. However, the call only connects via voice (no data is transmitted). The operator indicates that a crash call has been sent. ATM fault code ""B7F348 - Provisioning without signature OTA"" is stored. The provisioning of the ATM (Advanced Telematics Module) has failed."
Click a tab for more information.