- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 3 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 20 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 46 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 53 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Lamps
2000 BMW M5
If this happens, the brake lamps either will not operate or will be continuously illuminated, regardless of brake pedal position.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The brake lamps in these vehicles are controlled by a switch activated by the movement of the brake pedal. This switch could fail internally, causing it to remain either in the "brake lamps off" position or in the "brake lamps on" position.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the existing brake lamp switch with an improved switch.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.