- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 3 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 46 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2001 BMW M5
Handling and control would be drastically affected increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with 18-inch tires. (18-inch tires are standard equipment on the M5 and optional equipment on the 7-series models). The machine used to mount and inflate the tires on the wheels at the assembly plant may have damaged the sidewall of one or more tires. The damaged area could weaken to the point where a sudden loss of air from the tire could occur.
- Dealers will inspect the tires and if damage from the mounting machine is found, the tire will be replaced. Owner notification began March 10, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.