- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 7 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 30 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2001 BMW M5
Handling and control would be drastically affected increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with 18-inch tires. (18-inch tires are standard equipment on the M5 and optional equipment on the 7-series models). The machine used to mount and inflate the tires on the wheels at the assembly plant may have damaged the sidewall of one or more tires. The damaged area could weaken to the point where a sudden loss of air from the tire could occur.
- Dealers will inspect the tires and if damage from the mounting machine is found, the tire will be replaced. Owner notification began March 10, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.