- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 11 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 13 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 35 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 47 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem