- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 16 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 38 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 40 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 62 days ago
BMW Recall : Turn Signals May Flash Multiple Colors/FMVSS 108
2018 BMW X3
Turn signals that flash multiple colors may confuse other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i and X3 M40i vehicles. The rear turn signals on the outboard side panel will illuminate red, while the inboard turn signals simultaneously illuminate amber. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear turn signal lights, and replace if necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 20, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.