- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 14 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 35 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 39 days ago
BMW Recall : Turn Signals May Flash Multiple Colors/FMVSS 108
2018 BMW X3
Turn signals that flash multiple colors may confuse other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i and X3 M40i vehicles. The rear turn signals on the outboard side panel will illuminate red, while the inboard turn signals simultaneously illuminate amber. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear turn signal lights, and replace if necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 20, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.