- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 16 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 21 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
2018 BMW X3
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Turn signals that flash multiple colors may confuse other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the sensors do not properly detect the driver's hands are off the wheel, the driver may not be alerted by one or more warning signals, increasing the ... Read more »
If the spoiler detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the display does not illuminate during start up or does not illuminate various control and warning symbols while driving, it can increase the risk of ... Read more »