- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 80 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
2018 BMW X3
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, the air bag could damage the instrument panel and cause small pieces of the panel to strike the driver or other occupants, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, there is an increased risk of injury if the seatback folds forward or rearward. Read more »
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Turn signals that flash multiple colors may confuse other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the sensors do not properly detect the driver's hands are off the wheel, the driver may not be alerted by one or more warning signals, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
If the spoiler detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the display does not illuminate during start up or does not illuminate various control and warning symbols while driving, it can increase the risk of a ... Read more »