- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 31 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 36 days ago
BMW Recall : Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2019 BMW X3
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018-2019 BMW X3 sDrive30i, X3 xDrive30i, X3 M40i and certain 2019 X4 xDrive30i and X4 M40i vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the rear brake circuit, free of charge. The recall began August 31, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.