- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 60 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 72 days ago
BMW Recall : Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2019 BMW X3
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018-2019 BMW X3 sDrive30i, X3 xDrive30i, X3 M40i and certain 2019 X4 xDrive30i and X4 M40i vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the rear brake circuit, free of charge. The recall began August 31, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.