- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B123119
2020 BMW X3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- DELIVERY STOP: PROGRAM CONTROL UNITS (DME). BMW of North America LLC has issued a Delivery Stop (effective December 5 2019) on certain Model Year 2020 BMW vehicles that were produced between March 2019 and December 2019. An error in the oxygen sensor on-board diagnosis (OBD) may not properly illuminate the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) when a fault is detected. A software error in the digital motor electronics (DME).
Click a tab for more information.