- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B310514
2020 BMW X3
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Front Suspension Ride Height Has Dropped: The front suspension ride height has dropped on one or both sides due to overload. This is caused by driving over obstacles (e.g. potholes) or an impact severe enough for the front spring strut damper to slip through the clamp of the steering knuckle.
Click a tab for more information.