- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B612315
2020 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Low Washer Fluid Warning Light is illuminated when the Washer Fluid Tank is Full : The low washer fluid warning is illuminated even though the washer fluid reservoir is full. There are no faults stored in the system for the washer fluid level switch. A non-approved washer fluid was used that is silicone-based. Silicone-based fluids are not compatible with the contactless capacitive level sensor. Fluids that contain a silicone additive are normally colored other than blue.
Click a tab for more information.