- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B651019
2020 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- ENGINE SPEED DEPENDENT NOISE DURING AUDIO PLAYBACK: Integration level updated. There is an engine speed-dependent noise heard through the speakers during audio playback. Software error in the Receiver Audio Module (RAM) control unit.
Click a tab for more information.