- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B662919
2020 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TOP VIEW CAMERA: The top view image of the vehicle is misaligned when observed in the Control Information Display (CID). When the vehicle is parked in a parking spot with line markings, it is clearly noticed in the CID that the lines are not parallel to the side of the vehicle. This may be noticed on either the driver side, passenger side or both.
Click a tab for more information.