- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 42 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 47 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
BMW TSB #B123314
2018 BMW X4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Fault Code 1D2008 Stored in DME: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 5) replaces SI B12 33 14 dated February 2016. The Service Engine Soon light is on. There may also be a complaint of low heat output with lower outside temperatures. CAUSE During the engine warm-up the engine coolant does not reach operating temperature within the DME's allowable time limits. This is caused by either a faulty thermostat inside the transmission oil heat exchanger or a faulty engine characteristic map thermostat.
Click a tab for more information.