- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 7 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 28 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 32 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Cooling System Problems
2001 BMW X5 Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cracked Expansion Tank1
- Upper Radiator Pipe Joint Cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...4
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.