- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 14 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 15 days ago
- August 28: BMW M3 Lawsuit Over S65 Engines Won't Be Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- August 24: BMW Recalls X3 and M6 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive sludge build up1
- faulty cam sensors1
- faulty OSV valve1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.