- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 2 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 41 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 62 days ago
2001 BMW X5
2001 BMW X5 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Sludge Build Up1
- Faulty Cam Sensors1
- Faulty OSV Valve1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.