- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 0 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 22 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 37 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 43 days ago
BMW Recall : Brake Line Support Bracket
2005 BMW X5
The front left brake hose could become damaged to the point where a loss of brake fluid could occur increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the attachment of the brake line support bracket within the front left wheel well was not welded according to specifications. It could loosen and over time the brake hose could rub against the wheel well.
- Dealers will re-attach the brake line support bracket to the front left wheel well free of charge. The recall began on September 20, 2005. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.