- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 23 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 26 days ago
- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Brake Line Support Bracket
2005 BMW X5
The front left brake hose could become damaged to the point where a loss of brake fluid could occur increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the attachment of the brake line support bracket within the front left wheel well was not welded according to specifications. It could loosen and over time the brake hose could rub against the wheel well.
- Dealers will re-attach the brake line support bracket to the front left wheel well free of charge. The recall began on September 20, 2005. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.