- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 16 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 42 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 49 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 50 days ago
BMW Recall : Brake Line Support Bracket
2005 BMW X5
The front left brake hose could become damaged to the point where a loss of brake fluid could occur increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the attachment of the brake line support bracket within the front left wheel well was not welded according to specifications. It could loosen and over time the brake hose could rub against the wheel well.
- Dealers will re-attach the brake line support bracket to the front left wheel well free of charge. The recall began on September 20, 2005. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.