- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 19 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 31 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 38 days ago
BMW Recall : Brake Line Support Bracket
2005 BMW X5
The front left brake hose could become damaged to the point where a loss of brake fluid could occur increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the attachment of the brake line support bracket within the front left wheel well was not welded according to specifications. It could loosen and over time the brake hose could rub against the wheel well.
- Dealers will re-attach the brake line support bracket to the front left wheel well free of charge. The recall began on September 20, 2005. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.