- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 8 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 37 days ago
2006 BMW X5
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Should the system fail, in the event of a crash, the front passenger air bag would be deactivated, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
This could cause the parking lock system not to engage, after the transmission is placed in the park ("P") position. If the vehicle was parked on an incline, ... Read more »