- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 47 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 52 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
BMW TSB #B121018
2018 BMW X5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL): IHKA FC 801386: After program the vehicle with I-Level F025-17-11-500 or higher; the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illuminates while driving.
Click a tab for more information.