- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 51 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #B640318
2018 BMW X5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- DELIVERY STOP: REFRIGERANT AIR CONDITIONING: A Delivery Stop has been issued (effective March 15, 2018) on Model Year 2018 BMW X5 and X6 vehicles produced from January 16 Ð February 19, 2018. This delivery stop involves the evacuation and refill of the air conditioning system.
Click a tab for more information.