- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 40 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 45 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 46 days ago
BMW TSB #B652214
2018 BMW X5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- AUTOMATED ACTIVATION OF NAVIGATION SYSTEM DURING PDI/QC1: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 2) replaces SI B65 22 14 dated October 2015. The INITIAL NAV enabling code no longer needs to be pre-ordered through the Parts department! When the vehicle is connected to the diagnostic system ISTA to perform PDI/QC1 the step to activate the navigation system (part of Delete Transport Mode) will automatically request the INITIAL NAV enabling code (VIN-specific) without pre-ordering the enabling code. This enabling code will be automatically delivered through ISTA and it then activates the navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.