- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 49 days ago
BMW TSB #B840618
2018 BMW X5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- CONNECTEDDRIVE-REMOTE SERVICES DO NOT FUNCTION: Remote Services (such as locking and unlocking the car, vehicle location by honking the horn, flashing the lights or on the map in the BMW Connected App) do not function after vehicle has been sitting for extended amount of time (In excess of 20 hours).
Click a tab for more information.