- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 22 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 27 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 69 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Tire Information Label/FMVSS110
2017 BMW X6
The incorrect tire size on the label does not comply with FMVSS number 110.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- BMW North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2017 BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M vehicles. The vehicles are equipped with 21-inch tires, however the Tire Information Label states that the vehicles are equipped with 20-inch tires. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- BMW has notified the affected owners and is providing them with a corrected tire information placard, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.