- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 37 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 39 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 61 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 73 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Upper Control Arms May Fracture
2019 BMW X6
If a rear upper control arm breaks, it can affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 BMW X6 sDrive35i, X6 xDrive35i, X6 xDrive50i and X6M vehicles. The rear upper control arm pivot bolts may have been improperly hardened, possibly causing the rear upper control arms to break.
- All affected vehicles remain on dealer lots, therefore owner letters will not be mailed. BMW dealers will replace both rear upper control arms, free of charge. The recall began September 21, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.