- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 27 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 32 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 32 days ago
2019 BMW X6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW X6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW X6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If a rear upper control arm breaks, it can affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improperly tightened wheel bolts may loosen and break, affecting vehicle handling and control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »