- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 16 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 38 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 40 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 62 days ago
BMW Recall : Wheel Bolts May Loosen
2019 BMW X6
The improperly tightened wheel bolts may loosen and break, affecting vehicle handling and control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018-2019 BMW X6 sDrive35i, X6 xDrive35i, X6 xDrive50i, and X6M vehicles. The wheel bolts on these vehicles may not have been properly tightened.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace and tighten all of the wheel bolts, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.