- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 22 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 27 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 69 days ago
BMW Recall : Wheel Bolts May Loosen
2019 BMW X6
The improperly tightened wheel bolts may loosen and break, affecting vehicle handling and control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018-2019 BMW X6 sDrive35i, X6 xDrive35i, X6 xDrive50i, and X6M vehicles. The wheel bolts on these vehicles may not have been properly tightened.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace and tighten all of the wheel bolts, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.