- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B110120
2020 BMW X7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- ENGINE OIL FILTER INSERT IS DIFFICULT TO REMOVE - REMOVAL: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 1) replaces SI B11 01 20 dated February 2020. On rare occasions during an engine oil service the BMW Original (Genuine) engine oil filter insert is either difficult to remove or breaks apart in the oil filter housing. The engine oil filter is broken. The paper is torn and the lower plastic section is stuck in the engine oil filter housing (1).
Click a tab for more information.