- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B170120
2020 BMW X7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- SERVICE ACTION: ADD SILICONE BOOSTER TO LOW TEMP COOLING SYSTEM: The coolant in the low temperature cooling system may not have sufficient coolant corrosion protection. AFFECTED VEHICLES Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as "Open" when checked either in AIR the "Service Menu" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with ISPA NEXT.
Click a tab for more information.