- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B611419
2020 BMW X7
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- SERVICE ACTION: BODY DOMAIN CONTROLLER PROGRAMMING. When the vehicle is left unlocked the interior light switch is continuously monitored. This may lead to an increased battery draw. Check control message "Energy management for engine start-up" may appear. Longer stationary periods may result in a no-start depending on the battery charge state. Software error in the BDC (Body Domain Controller).
Click a tab for more information.