- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 19 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 31 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 38 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Rear Axle Differential
1999 BMW Z3
The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential and if a bolt were to completely work loose from its mount, lockup of the rear axle could occur.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear axle differential may contain ring gear bolts that were incorrectly torqued during assembly. The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's differential and if involved, will replace it.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.