- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 7 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 29 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Rear Axle Differential
1999 BMW Z3
The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential and if a bolt were to completely work loose from its mount, lockup of the rear axle could occur.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear axle differential may contain ring gear bolts that were incorrectly torqued during assembly. The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's differential and if involved, will replace it.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.