- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 20 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 58 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Rear Axle Differential
1999 BMW Z3
The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential and if a bolt were to completely work loose from its mount, lockup of the rear axle could occur.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear axle differential may contain ring gear bolts that were incorrectly torqued during assembly. The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's differential and if involved, will replace it.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.