- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 17 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 50 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Rear Axle Differential
1999 BMW Z3
The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential and if a bolt were to completely work loose from its mount, lockup of the rear axle could occur.
Power Train — Driveline — Differential Unit
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear axle differential may contain ring gear bolts that were incorrectly torqued during assembly. The bolt or bolts could loosen leading to noise from the differential.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle's differential and if involved, will replace it.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.