- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 9 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Electric Power Steering
2012 BMW Z4
Sudden loss of steering assistance may increase the steering effort required to control the direction of a vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- BMW is recalling certain model year 2011 1-series active E and model year 2012 Z4 vehicles. Variations in electrical current may occur within the electric power steering assistance system, leading to sudden loss of power steering assistance.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering assistance module, free of charge. The safety recall began during July 2012. Owners may contact BMW customer relations at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.