- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B511615
2015 BMW Z4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS
- "Delivery Stop: Remove Engine Oil Label. Affected vehicles in dealer inventory must not be retailed or delivered until the label is removed. Vehicles at ports of entry will be remedied prior to dealer delivery. On affected vehicles, there is an incorrect label regarding the appropriate engine oil. Affected vehicles can be identified with a ""Vehicle Comment"" in the DCS Warranty Vehicle Inquiry or ISPA Light. https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/248...9/3/2016 Page 2 of 2"
Click a tab for more information.