- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 19 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 24 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 29 days ago
BMW TSB #B410719
2020 BMW Z4
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- SERVICE ACTION: REPLACE THE HOOD OR DOOR SERVICE ACTION: REPLACE THE HOOD OR DOOR. Incorrectly manufactured front hoods or doors have been have been installed on the affected vehicles (VINs) noted below. The front hoods do not have a circumferential PVC seal The doors do not have a part of the PVC seal and the relining adhesive applied This could lead to internal corrosion. Poor sealing of the hood and doors.
Click a tab for more information.